Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 09:08:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: advante beetle steam cleaner  (Read 22198 times)
kool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 10:15:58 AM »

ya same here i was quite impressed with the website and features especially no descaling reqd, (other brands need descaling , for tht have to buy more bottles ,,tht is extra cost ) and also u can refil it without waiting to cool down,,but i havent seen the demo yet diy shops don have the demo ,, where did u see the demo,,,i was also thinking abt getting karcher , have u already bought it ,,

Tongue saw the website for this Beetle steam cleaner and was quite impressed at first..but when I went to see the demo at Homefix, the result of its steam mopping is not really good cos the floor is quite wet after mopping and it took quite a while to dry up..So went to see the Karcher steam cleaner instead and was impressed by the demo.  The steam mopping dries up much faster and it cleans completely without chemical too...So I decided to buy the Karcher one instead.. thumbs up

Advertisement

kool

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 10:18:16 AM »

thanks for  ur advice , just wanted to ask wht is the water capacity for osim iecology ,,n how long can u use once full tank

Make sure it is not too heavy / cumbersome to use.  I bought the OSIM iecologi.  To activate the steam function, I had to keep on pressing the button to release the steam.  I ended up with blisters on the fingers.  In the end, I gave up and use only the basic function for vacuming.  Regretted buying it.
kool

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 10:19:56 AM »

oops sorry to hear abt ur experience ,,which brand r u using

ya lor......when I saw the demo ....like wah....so good can enlighten my housework.
Bought already......
Who knows used only twice, all the hazzle, putting water , steam scalded my hand...alamak.....

Now became white elephant in the store room. Still prefers traditional method.
Edelweiss

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 11:49:05 AM »

Don't know what's the capacity for the OSIM iecologi but need to constantly fill up the water tank.  Mine is a 5-room flat.  What I know is that many who tried using steam vacuum cleaner usually ended up switching back to the basic vacuum cleaner.  The reason is that it is too heavy and your arms will get tired easily.  However, my part-time cleaner came up with an ingenious method - she taped the steam button with a masking tape so that it is activated continuously without having to press the button all the time.  But some of the parts became loose after only 1 year!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: