Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 20, 2024, 12:42:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: advante beetle steam cleaner  (Read 22345 times)
hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 10:46:45 AM »

hi may i ask where did u buy the karcher 1122 at $298? coz im also eyeing the model and everywhere i see is selling $418 which is over my budget. sigh..

Hi. kool

Sorry to say that i have paid for the steam cleaner but the stock will only comes in abt next week..So i haven got to use it yet..will update u if i get to use it soon on my mattress..I oso bought it for the purpose of sterilising our matresses n cushion..In fact the promoter oso recommend us to buy their water base vacuum cleaner(cost $600/- plus), so that we can use it to suck out all the dirt in the mattresses n clean thoroughly..Well, due to budget constrain we will consider to buy it maybe few mths later..cos their water base vacuum cleaner oso quite good and he will throw in some freebies for us including a karcher electric broom worth $88/-..
As for that steam cleaner, according to the promoter once fill up can use up to 1hrs 30mins which is enough to clean a 5 room flat.  Wink

Advertisement

Chilliqueen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 12:50:52 PM »

hi, hansolo
i bought it just before CNY at Compasspoint Courts..happen tat they r having promotion price for this model at tat time...not sure whether they r still selling it at this price..u can check it out wif the promoter there..it's a  malay guy..
Alternatively, u can oso buy fm Goh Ah Bee Electrical shop located near Kovan hawker centre..their price is usually cheaper compare to normal price..call them at tel : 62888611 or 62803962, quote the model no. n they can tell u their price.. Tongue 
Chilliqueen

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 12:57:32 PM »

hi, kool
sorry, jus saw yr abv msg to me today...anyway thanks for PM me last week..hope my feedback reply is useful to u... winked
hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 01:26:53 AM »

hey thanks for the reply. the price at compasspoint courts is back to 418.. guess i missed the promo Sad

yeah i suppose i will call up the residential shops like the 1 you suggested to check if their price is lower

hi, hansolo
i bought it just before CNY at Compasspoint Courts..happen tat they r having promotion price for this model at tat time...not sure whether they r still selling it at this price..u can check it out wif the promoter there..it's a  malay guy..
Alternatively, u can oso buy fm Goh Ah Bee Electrical shop located near Kovan hawker centre..their price is usually cheaper compare to normal price..call them at tel : 62888611 or 62803962, quote the model no. n they can tell u their price.. Tongue 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: