Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 05:31:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 128   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which child care centre is the best in Punggol?  (Read 356888 times)
babycutie

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 02:47:47 AM »

Hi,

I enrolled my son in NTUC childcare at Blk 166.  This is his 2nd week in cc.  I should say he's adapting pretty well!

Initially, while sourcing for cc, I brought him to Learning Vision at Blk 128D and he cried and cried and dun wanna go in.  But when we were at NTUC cc, he's fine.. even went in to explore and touch some toys.  I choose a cc based on his reactions and my own instincts. Hope this helps.   smile

Advertisement

Preciousmoments

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 02:53:02 AM »

yes...my elder son has been in Brightkids at blk 173D for 2yrs. I like it there! friendly and caring teachers.  They have many outdoor activities for the kids too! Sometimes even invite parents to participate.  My son likes it alot there...intend to enrol my younger one there too for next year nursery!
babycutie

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 03:03:01 AM »

Hi preciousmoments,

Care to show how much u paying?

This morn, I just ask the teachers if they do conduct excursions for them and they say yes but not to playgroups/toddlers cos they are too young to participate.. so sad.  My coll's son at Jurong NTUC went for an excursion to the Goat Farm.. and Zoo 2mlr! haiz.. 
Preciousmoments

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 03:30:14 AM »

my son is in nursery 2 now, so paying $406 after subsidy for full day. if nursery 1, it'll be a bit more...if i remember correctly, think it's $430+.
They have excursions quite frequently. Playgroups maybe cannot participate 'cos it's true that they are too young, but for toddlers (i assume u mean nursery 1 onwards), they can participate. Recently, they have an excursion to "KidsExplorer" at Downtown East. Some of the previous excursions includes swim at JurongEast Swimming Complex, Road Safety Park, Zoo, Gardenia Bread Factory etc... They also organise celebrations in the center eg Mother's Day, National Day, Children's Day etc...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 128   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: