Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 12:00:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to go on an outing?  (Read 6463 times)
sleepyhead

Ignore
« on: April 19, 2009, 06:50:11 AM »

Hi,

I'm new here. I have a nephew about the age of 4 years old. I'm thinking of where to bring him during off days and weekends as we're running out of ideas where to go! Just to share, recently, we brought him to the Kids adventure at SAFRA Toa Payoh. And i gotta say he enjoyed it tremendously! the price is way reasonable too!! imagine paying only $4 plus on weekdays for non SAFRA members like us! somemore it's a whole day of entry! ok la, only thing is they only open till 6pm on weekdays...open at 1pm i think...but i ithink it's extremely worth it! at the end of the day, my nephew is tired, and he made new friends toO! Smiley
I also realised that they conduct alot of activities and courses for kids......think it's quite and educational place to bring kids to! also heard that there are going to be free surprises on the last week of every month by 1 of the staff there, so i'm looking forward to bringing my nephew there again!

any other places to share?? Smiley

Advertisement

pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 02:00:14 PM »

Hi sleepyhead,
I think you got a car right...?
Toa payoh from punggol is not near....
U can try go to Ikea and Courts Tampines... good for kids above 4years . thumbs up
pinkcoral

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 12:50:57 AM »

How about the Myco Mushroom Farm near Jln Kayu.
Heard they conduct tour of their farm.  Can show the kids how mushrooms are grown.

http://www.mycobiotech.com

9 Seletar West Farmway 5
Singapore 798057

Tel:  6773 0377
Fax: 6773 1766

My Punggol Blog
www.punggolplus.com
chin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 10:04:07 AM »

Hi Pinkcoral,

I'm impressed with this. thumbs up