Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 29, 2024, 04:40:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be the best age to enroll yr child to child care ctr?  (Read 5632 times)
babycutie

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 03:08:07 AM »

Hi Alaska,

The secret of stronger immune system because every sat go for Traditional Chinese Children Massage. Investment in healthy body. Sick and eat medicine for 2 days recovered fully. Eat anything , no need scared of 'heatiness' or 'coldness'. No prolonged coughing, phlem, etc. So by sending them to Childcare, keep our fingers crossed.

Is the TCM massage u mentioned at Bedok?

When do u think is the best age to enroll yr child to childcare centre? I notice my child fall sick easily after enrolled her to child care centre.

Any advantage and disadvantage of send yr child to childcare centre?

What kind of criteria u will look into it when choosing a childcare centre?

My son was in childcare since July this year and he's adapting pretty well.  Only a case of stomach flu.  Intending to put my gal when she turns 18 month old next Feb 2007. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 05:32:04 AM »

Hi,

The TCM children massage is at Jurong East. Long term investment for healthy body for our children. Intangible result.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 11:37:19 PM »

when you consult the chinese doctor, tell him/her that you want to strengthen the immune system of your children. They will do the massage accordingly.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: