Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 18, 2024, 08:12:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When Do You Stop Boiling Your Baby's Milk Bottle?  (Read 4977 times)
yellowbeetle

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 02:02:33 AM »

That is right. I also stop mine at 1 year old and just use hot water to rinse bottles and other utensils before using.

Advertisement

Della

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 01:10:19 AM »

Hi i think we should still need to practice and to continue sterilise the bottles..its for the health of the children unless he/she has stopped drinking milk..as i feel that leftover milk contains bacteria and  will stay surrounding the area..its harmful..I am using pots rather then buying bottle sterilizer thats because my friend bought it last time and when she dismantle the sterilizer she found lots of thick dirts in between the steam!!!
lindatsl

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 02:19:29 AM »

Hi i think we should still need to practice and to continue sterilise the bottles..its for the health of the children unless he/she has stopped drinking milk..as i feel that leftover milk contains bacteria and  will stay surrounding the area..its harmful..I am using pots rather then buying bottle sterilizer thats because my friend bought it last time and when she dismantle the sterilizer she found lots of thick dirts in between the steam!!!

Hi Della,

My son is now 11 months. Think can stop sterilising when reach 1 yr old but I will continue doing it until he stop drinking from the bottle. Also will like to share with you that sterilizer needs to be de-scale every 2-4 weeks with citric acid in order to reduce limescale build up. The thick dirts your friend found in between is the limescale build up which have not been descale for some time. As long as you de-scale it often, there is not a problem with dirt in the steriliser.
Della

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 02:48:26 AM »

That's why i recommend my friends using Pot..its easier.. Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: