Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 05:05:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: !st day in school  (Read 18987 times)
kickkick

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2007, 10:14:26 AM »

Wow you are right, that is dear! OK keeping looking then ..........   ;o(

Advertisement

tubbykat

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007, 10:58:05 AM »

ya1012, he looks like he's enjoying but there were plenty of tears also la  Tongue
what you have to do is talk to the teachers about what the routine is like for the pre nursery todds, like what time eat, what time sleep etc.
then you try and get this routine happening at home before school starts. like my boy used to sleep like midnight - 1am this kind of timing and he'll wake at like 10-11am in the morning! so i had to put a stop to this and started putting him to sleep earlier to get him ready for when school starts. so that's how it was for me, nothing major la. also if you are controlling what he eats, then it's useful to get the menu from the school. for my son, he's partial vegetarian (only meat he takes is fish), so on days when they serve chicken, i will cook for him his lunch and ask the teachers to feed him that instead of the school's food...

that's about it, hope it helps Smiley
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007, 03:44:12 AM »

hehe, no probs!  just make sure you do a good job of it  Tongue

hi shells, ya pai sei pai sei, we been busy getting our portfolio ready for our fair in June. i rush for you by next week, thanks for your patience  blushing

ya1012

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2007, 12:09:02 AM »

Vow tubbykat,

You really make a lot of effort especially the makan part....thanks for sharing... cross my fingers, hope mine will go out well too...   Wink
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: