Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 10:15:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SLEEP  (Read 4067 times)
AlfJesPhe

Ignore
« on: August 30, 2007, 11:12:07 AM »

Hi all,

Need some advice from all the mummies and daddies.... I have a 13mths old babygal. Currently, she sleep sarong in the day and sleep in baby cot in the night... How can i convert my gal to sleep on mattress? I tried a few times to put her in baby cot to sleep in the day but she keep sitting/standing up, ended up i put her to sarong to sleep.

Thanks....

Advertisement

Della

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 09:12:46 AM »

Hi i suggest that you put few of her favourite toys in the cot so that she can play till she feels tired and fall asleep..
Try not to put her in sarong as for her age now she will tend to climb out and fall..This happen to my friend son and cause him to end up in hospital..have to take xtra care put mattress surrounding the sarong area..

AlfJesPhe

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 10:26:25 PM »

Della,

Thanks.... I will try to convert her from sarong to bed...
ya1012

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 12:14:24 AM »

Yeah, it takes them a while to get used to the  "new mode of sleeping", my kids behave the same way when I "convert" at 13mths too.....  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: