Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 07:06:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for parents!  (Read 11901 times)
nat.mum

In Tune Massage Therapy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 04:08:45 AM »

i think you worry too much about about complications and the cost to bear a child.. that dampens the spirit and feeling of excitement of having a child.

think of your child to be as a brilliant child, think of him /her as a person whos the product of you and your husband, not anyonelse. I think what comes first is the love and nurture that you can give to your baby even during the time of conception. it does a great difference when you interact with her even during the pregnancy. Your baby will be able to recognise mummy n ndaddy's voice, and grow up to be a secure and intelligent child.

think on the bright side, think of how you are preparing for a new family life, how you are going to take care of yourself while you are carrying your baby and get your husband to be involved. It will have an impact mentally to prepare yourself  for a new family ahead. If not you only make yourself restricted by fears and cant move on....

so when u appreciate the life that is going inside you as u nurture, you can still research to find the good budget things for your baby.. alot of resources out there where you can get help and info.. Be happy  and you will have a happy baby coming along.

senses, the keys to healing from within.

Advertisement

vincentchua2412

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 10:44:39 AM »

Just Do It. Grin
chrissmkim

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 11:28:05 AM »

Use Drypers instead of Pampers. Maybe when newborn use the more expensive diapers like Pampers or Mamypoko. when older and skin not so sensitive, use Drypers. Pedaetricians are very expensive, locate a family clinic that stocks children medicine instead.  Inoculations for babies are free at polyclinics. There is a separate queue for babies so they don't have to wait that long.
nat.mum

In Tune Massage Therapy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 10:05:36 PM »

yeah thats a very good idea! and i agree with chrissmkim. cause thats what i did. now i have a 16mth old girl with me.   8)

senses, the keys to healing from within.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: