Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 18, 2024, 12:31:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Chinese Tutor for P6 girl  (Read 5244 times)
abekin

Ignore
« on: May 21, 2009, 10:03:10 AM »

Hi,

I am desperately looking for a good and well-recommended Chinese tutor (preferably lives around Punggol or D19) for my daughter who is currently in P6. She isn't going anywhere with her current tutor so I am hoping someone can recommend one who has produced results!

Also, if there is any of you looking for the most amazing maths, science and english tutor, PM me and I will send you details. I was very blessed to find this one lady who runs a home-run tuition centre and my girl's results has gone from "just pass" to 70+ in her latest semester test for all 3 subjects...except Chinese that is. Sad THis tutor also charges per subject and I pay $300 per subject but my girl goes there as often as she needs to and many times for up to 4 hours a day. I am only hoping I can find a Chinese tutor equally dedicated as this tutor I have. Please recommend!!!

Advertisement

sterlingtuition

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 11:44:50 AM »

Hi abekin,

We are from Sterling Tuition Agency and we specialize in providing experienced private tutors for all levels and subjects, at affordable rates. Our large pool of dedicated tutors range from O-levels holders to University Graduates and Teachers. Be assured that we will match your child with the most suitable tutor, for his optimum benefit!

No agent fee will be charged as it will be levied upon the tutor's tuition fee for the first month only.

If you were to engage a tutor from us, we would like to seek your assistance in filling up the details below and send it back to sterlingtuition@gmail.com so as to facilitate the tutor matching process.

We will get back to you within 1 working day upon receiving your request.

Name of parent:
Contact No.:
Address:
Email:

Name of child:
Level: Primary/ Secondary/ JC/ Others
Subjects: English, Mathematics, Science, Mother Tongue etc..

Frequency per week:
Duration per lesson:
Rate per hour:
Available time slots:
Preferred starting date:

Tutor preferred gender: Male/ Female/ No preference
Tutor’s qualifications:
Other requirement/ remarks: Student is weak in...

Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Yours sincerely,
Sterling Tuition Agency
Email: sterlingtuition@gmail.com
Cavin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 03:40:18 AM »

Abekin,

Your girl might need to brush up her foundation by reading more Simple Story Books within these period.

Do not stress her too much in case she dislike the subject will be worse.

Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: