Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 05:49:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: getting pregnant after years of trying  (Read 26385 times)
Fattie Bom Bom

Never let failure conquer you!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2006, 07:38:09 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In The Midst Of Difficulties Lie Apportunities. Never Give Up. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

Advertisement

Lxwong

My precious boys..

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2006, 12:57:13 PM »

Well i do have my fair share of stories too.. i was quite an active person before having my first kid.. i would usually cycle around my place (last time in Bedok) to reservoir / hawker centres/swim or just laze around in the afternoon... things were looking good...UNTIL i had my first kid... then 2nd one came along...

Nowadays..i wld usually rush back from work, ferry my hubby and children back home then another set of household chores await after 8pm. I dun get to exercise or let alone go for a chit-chatting session with my friends.. weekends are for family..either i stay at home and try to chill out or we bring the kids out for cycling..Oh hubby dun really do housework EXCEPT do the laundry lor...

These days the maid does everything so HE does nothing !! ME?? I jaga the kids... wat else!!

Aiyah...life goes on... having kids are fun but just bear in mind they come with "Terms & condition" too...

Well i dun regret having kids but having my life back WILL really have to take alot of steps back or patiently wait.

HEY i already thot of what i want to do after my children became teenagers or when i retire leh...i am a FORWARD planner... hhehehehee
Fattie Bom Bom

Never let failure conquer you!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2006, 08:29:18 AM »

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

In The Midst Of Difficulties Lie Apportunities. Never Give Up. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: