Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 08:48:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Babysitter / Confinement Lady Available  (Read 2885 times)
yukiGer

Ignore
« on: May 13, 2009, 10:36:17 AM »

Looking for reliable, clean and comfortable place for your precious kids?

You can rest your mind to leave your kids at a nice, clean, spacious home now. No more worries of your kids during work.

or

Are you worried of having no one to help out with your daily needs after giving birth to a chubby cute baby?

Confinement Lady available here will take care of your needs and give you neccessary advice.

**You can either reply me in this forum or email me @ music_03@hotmail.com**

Advertisement

jeannie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 10:43:23 AM »

CONFINEMENT LADY SERVICES
I am a confinement lady & has been working in this field for the pass 4 years. My age is 50 & I am a chinese lady from Ipoh, Malaysia. Language spoken are English, Mandarin & B. Malaysia. Dialet spoken are Cantonese, Hokkien & Hakka. I am interested in cooking & I can cook chinese dishes, western dishes & nonya dishes. I love babies very much.

I have been working in Kuala Lumpur, Johore, Penang , Ipoh and Singapore.

My job responsibilities are to cook 3 meals plus tea snacks. Nourishing breakfast will be prepare with care. Lunch & Dinner will have soup, meat/fish & vegetables. Tea snacks would be light desert. Herbal nourishing drink or double boil chicken essence for the new mothers to consume during the night.

Baby hygiene is important. Bathe, change nappy & help to feed the newborns. Taking care of the babies throughout the night.

I fully support & encourage new mothers to breastfeed. I will guide new mothers to breastfeed.
When mothers are going back to work schedule will be provided for the new mothers to express their milk for the babies in the day time.

Year 2009 I am already been booked for the month of May, June, August, October. I have 2 partners working along with me.

I will be accepting bookings for January 2010 onward and on Chinese New Year Periods.

My contact no : +6012 517 9748
Email : jeannie.khor@yahoo.com

http://jeannie-confinement-lady.blogspot.com/

jEANNIE
JENNIE CONFINEMENT LADY
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: