Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 05:07:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Art Class in Punggol  (Read 54845 times)
nutsaboutarts

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 06:12:54 PM »

Just to add, this Direct School Admission is not just for year 2011. The first intake through DSA application was in 2005.

The DSA-Sec Exercise will be conducted prior to the annual Joint Admissions Exercise for all Primary six students.

Some parents asked if it is too early to prepare their children at age 9. Frankly speaking, it is never too early. It will only be too late.

Your child's portfolio should display her creativity growth and explorations over many years. So gotta start early....

Advertisement

nutsaboutarts

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 08:48:21 PM »

Good morning parents! Thought this info might be useful for you....

Direct School Admission (DSA)
DSA-Sec is an MOE initiative which was introduced in 2004 to give schools greater flexibility in student admission, so as to allow a more diverse range of student achievements and talents (which may be in non-academic areas) to be recognised.

Primary six students with talents in visual art can apply for Direct School Admission - Secondary (DSA-Sec) into the following schools. 

CHIJ Sec (Toa Payoh) 

Crescent Girls’ Sch

Nan Hua High Sch

Nanyang Girls’ High Sch

Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ Sch (Sec)

Raffles Girls’ Sch (Sec)

School of the Arts, Singapore (SOTA)

St Margaret’s Sec Sch
nutsaboutarts

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 07:14:59 PM »

Chanced upon some nice works by my students while packing up....would love to share with you all....

This piece of the weeping girl is done by my Primary four student, 10 years old girl. This is a draft she did for a nation wide competition. She got 1st. Smiley

* IMG_3662.JPG (660.4 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 1361 times.)
nutsaboutarts

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 07:21:37 PM »

Opps, the resolution of the pics I took is too big. So dun click on the pics to see the enlarge version cos it will be too enlarged....

This batik piece is a draft done by my pri 2 student. Smiley

* IMG_3668.JPG (660.54 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 1292 times.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: