Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 18, 2024, 08:22:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any SAHMs?  (Read 108093 times)
dc9

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2010, 11:11:51 PM »

me too Grin

Advertisement

miffy

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2010, 02:53:51 AM »

Hi, I'm a SAHM with a 18 mths old girl. Nice to see other SAHMs here!
mtl

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2010, 02:15:09 AM »

I'm not a SAHM but hoping to become one soon. My son goes to P1 next year and i hope to spend more time with him.

I have been helping a few mummies with their kids birthday parties and has just turned my interest into work! Smiley

Memories that last can help you by taking care of your printed party needs.

Send us a favourite photo or something written or drawn by your child and we will personalise your souvenirs with a difference – your gift to your guests will be unique, relevant and all your own.

We will work with you to come up with an unforgettable and personalised package of keepsakes that will make your child’s party a truly memorable one.

Join us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Memories-That-Last/173841972628795?ref=ts for more updates.

Please help spread my service so my dreams of becoming a SAHM is one step closer!! Smiley

Thank you very much!
TTT

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2010, 02:53:25 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm a SAHM in punggol too.  For those who need support of other SAHMs n maybe playmate for your children, you are free to join this group that I manage.

We meet on the 2nd n 4th Thurs of the month, 9am.  Usu in my home, Blk 126D Edgedale Plains.  We chat and get to know each other, and the children (who aren't in school) get to mingle and play together.  We usu have some light morning snack together as well.  Mums in the group are very responsible and don't come if any of their troop are unwell.  But even with the unforeseen circumstance n "MC" situations, we tend to have at least 6-10 mums with their tots each time.

This is totally non-chargaeble.  It was started 7 yrs ago, and we have new mums every other week.  The purpose is to support each other as stayhome mums, in an environment and society which does not largely value or show support for us. 

So feel free to email me and I can keep u on the mailing list so u can be updated on our meet ups.  We are likely not to meet as regularly over the hols, but will resume the fortnightly meetings in 2011.

Cheers,
Tina
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: