Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 02:00:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Kindergarten have vacancy? Please let me know  (Read 15332 times)
garfodi

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 09:48:30 AM »

Hi npjdee,

I've heard of MRC but their fees is in the same range as Kinderland which is around 1k plus which I can't afford. Anyway, keeping my fingers cross that those on waitlist will get back to me soon.

Rgds.

Hi Garfodi,

You may also consider MRC @ Downtown East.  They have recently shifted to a new location with enhanced facilities.
Both my daughters are with them and I find their curriculum and teachers real good. 

Rgds.
 chitchat

Hi parents,

If you happen to know of any Kindergarten in Punggol, Sengkang or nearby places like Serangoon and Hougang that has vacancy for K1 (this year) or K2 next year, please let me know. My boy is 4 years old and is studying at a church kindergarten in Bedok cos previously my mum used to babysit him until I decided to quit and be a stay-at-home mum.

I did check with quite a lot of kindergarten like St Anne, PAPs at Punggol, Sengkang Methodist Church, St Pauls, Nativity, Dayspring, Catholic etc but all don't have anymore vacancy. Please let me know if you happen to know of any kindergarten that is still available.

Tks!!!

Advertisement

garfodi

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 10:58:58 PM »

waving
Hi to everyone who has replied to this thread.....I've finally found a kindergarten for my boy! Yippeee! He will be going to Nativity Kindergarten for K2 next year. Thanks to everyone who has replied and offered their advice.  waving
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: