Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 03:12:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any ideas for safe proofing your home for your little ones?  (Read 1866 times)
nor

Ignore
« on: April 18, 2007, 01:42:25 AM »

It seems my little girl is very adventurous lately. I'm thinking of safe proofing my home for her. There might be some details i could have missed out. Any ideas anyone? Huh?

Advertisement

crystal

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 04:17:58 AM »

There isnt much safe proofing of my house..

1.Except we close our toilet door regularly. Reason to prevent my 23mths to enter the toilet and play with water.

2. We close the kitchen entrance door when we are cooking.

Cant think of anything beside the above.
tom

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 05:01:18 AM »

NOR.....the most basic is of course to install grilles for all your windows. Most electrical points in our flats are usually quite low. Do not use multiple plugs with dangling wires, for fear your girl may just pull them out. Next of course the kitchen should be out of bound for her.  smile
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: