Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 11:31:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any feedback on RC enrichment program?  (Read 11796 times)
garfodi

Ignore
« on: December 15, 2008, 10:09:03 PM »

Hi  waving,

I was wondering if anyone has feedback on the enrichment program provided by Great Minds? They have programs such as P1 prepatory classes for Eng/Maths at $60 a month at Blk 126 RC. Was thinking of sending my son there if it's good.

Would appreciate if anyone could share their experience if any.

Thanks.

Advertisement

Pavilion8612

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 09:43:33 PM »

Sorry, I have no feedback on this.

However, since the topic is on RC enrichment programmes, would be great if anyone can share more about the RC enrichment programs they share at their clusters/precinct.  This way, we can know what is good for our kids.

Eg. Zhengfei offers chinese enrichment programmes around blk 176.  Just wondering if this is good?  Care to share?  Also, they're courses such as art at the RC.
garfodi

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 12:32:19 AM »

Hi Pavilion8612,

For Zhengfei, I can share because my friend who stays at blk 168 area sends her daughter for the Chinese enrichment class and according to her, it's very good. Her daughter is in Pri 1 this year and because she has difficulties writing and reading, she sent her daughter there for classes. Ever since, her daughter's chinese have had improved by leaps and bounds and she will be continuing with them when her daughter goes to Pri 2.

That's why I'm checking on Great minds because if it's as good, I will send my son there for the Pri 1 prepatory class. Smiley
Pavilion8612

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 01:21:10 AM »

Hi garfodi,

Thanks for your feedback.  That's great to know as I'm looking out for chinese tuition for my ds going to P1 next year.

Btw, your ds going to P1 next year too?  Which school?

Cheers Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: