Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 03:23:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: any feedback for sunshine kid centra??  (Read 5068 times)
sc07

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2009, 01:47:56 AM »

hi all,

Any feedback for this childcare centre?

i would like to enroll my child in this centre.

Thks

Advertisement

Lucky

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 03:11:16 AM »

My son just enrol 2 weeks ago but until now he is still crying when i send him every morning.   Huh? The rest of his school mate are adapting very well compare to the 1st day of school which I have saw.  My boy is just too difficult to adapt to new enviroment.  The teachers are quite friendly and also will update you about your child every now and then... so far I rated them 80/100.
sc07

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 04:14:15 AM »

Hi Lucky,

thks ur reply..

How old of ur son??

i stil consider whether send my daughter to childcare centre or looking for nanny.....

Wat u thk?

her jus 13 mths old now..

My son just enrol 2 weeks ago but until now he is still crying when i send him every morning.   Huh? The rest of his school mate are adapting very well compare to the 1st day of school which I have saw.  My boy is just too difficult to adapt to new enviroment.  The teachers are quite friendly and also will update you about your child every now and then... so far I rated them 80/100.
Lucky

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 04:51:29 AM »

Frankly speaking I think it will better to go child care centre becos our child can learn and will have full of activities in the child care centre.  if you want to get someone to help, you have to make sure she will also teach your child at the same time and not everyday just watch her eat, sleep and play..

Why not you try to put your child to childcare first to see whether there is any difference in it.  If you find it too difficult for you to cope in the timing for childcare then maybe you have to find someone to take care so that you can have more flexible time for yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: