Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 07:20:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any comments on Dr Adrian Woodworth at SK Thomson Women Clinic?  (Read 35423 times)
sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 08:50:38 AM »

Mine was natural delivery with epi and forceps. I didnt want the forceps but my gal's foetal heartbeat was dropping and I had to deliver her soon. Dr Woodworth would usually encourage natural unless your health doesn't permit so.  My forceps delivery was done very nicely. According to my PD, she said that he used the forceps very well as it hardly left a mark on my gal's head.  In fact, my gal's head is quite round Smiley

I was admitted to the pre-labour ward around 8+pm and he came the 1st time to check my dilation and break my water bag round 9+ after his clinic closed.  He thought my labour would be long because he told me to rest as I would only deliver about 3-4am so he went back home to change.  I knew he went home because when he came to deliver my baby around 11+pm after the labour nurse called him, he was in T-SHIRT AND BERMUDAS hee. My baby popped at 0001hr.  I was lucky because my labour was only about 4hrs from the time I admitted.  to the time i delivered.

Advertisement

angela

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 05:14:27 AM »

Mine was natural delivery with epi and forceps. I didnt want the forceps but my gal's foetal heartbeat was dropping and I had to deliver her soon. Dr Woodworth would usually encourage natural unless your health doesn't permit so.  My forceps delivery was done very nicely. According to my PD, she said that he used the forceps very well as it hardly left a mark on my gal's head.  In fact, my gal's head is quite round Smiley

I was admitted to the pre-labour ward around 8+pm and he came the 1st time to check my dilation and break my water bag round 9+ after his clinic closed.  He thought my labour would be long because he told me to rest as I would only deliver about 3-4am so he went back home to change.  I knew he went home because when he came to deliver my baby around 11+pm after the labour nurse called him, he was in T-SHIRT AND BERMUDAS hee. My baby popped at 0001hr.  I was lucky because my labour was only about 4hrs from the time I admitted.  to the time i delivered.

Hi Sunshineliv,

Can I know which hospital u stay in? I haven't decide yet...
sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 11:45:10 PM »

angela: I delivered at TMC.  It was my 1st choice hospital and if I have a 2nd one, it will still be TMC . Great and professional service Smiley Dr Woodworth is quite well-regarded there.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 03:32:27 AM »

This doctor delivers baby in any hospital as per patient's choice?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: