Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 02:54:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any comments on Dr Adrian Woodworth at SK Thomson Women Clinic?  (Read 35424 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 03:19:26 AM »

wah so cheap

if caesarean?

Advertisement

Della

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 07:19:56 AM »

Not sure abt that but anywaylet me check with him or u can call up and check...
But he is really good Patience and kind :yeah:Every visit will ask abt you and sure to ask if u need MC!! clapping
But of course lah..I have not take yet .Heeee..
sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 08:57:49 AM »

Alaska: the pre-natal package is $550 regardless of c-section or natural.  Its the doctor delivery charge that is different.  C-section delivery is definitely more expensive than natural delivery. If I dont remember wrongly, 40% or 50% of this package can be deducted from medisave AFTER delivery when you are settling the hosp bill.

One of the reasons why I went to him is also because his package is cheap and you can start ANYTIME you want.  Most of the pre-natal packages only start from 4th month onwards.  I totally made use of my package (i think he damn lugi hee) because I had a problematic 1st trimester and I practically saw him at least once a week during that period.  If I were to see another gynae whose package start only from 4th onwards, I would have to pay by per consultation during my 1st trimester and it would have burnt a HUGE hole in my pocket.

You only pay extra if you purchase the fish oil from them or if you are given hormone pills to stabilise your pregnancy but its not ex anyway (less than 30 bucks for each item) Otherwise like Della said, its BO KA LIAO till post delivery Smiley
Della

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 01:55:11 AM »

I read through the terms again yesterday.. Tongue  its BAO KA LIAO but exclude delivery.. Ceaserean$1500
Normal Delivery $800..But its still cheap..Sunshineluv are u pregnant now ??how many mths?? Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: