Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 29, 2024, 04:30:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: After school care  (Read 7143 times)
Manyana

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2007, 05:45:45 AM »

anyone here sends their kids to after school care in punggol? my domestic help's contract is finishing soon and since my youngest is 9 yrs old and attending morning school, we though or enrolling him in one of those after school care. pls share your experience (if any) on what do the kids do there and what is the cost like? do the teachers there guide the child with shcool homework?

Advertisement

stcchin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 10:36:07 AM »

They are to be supposed to guide the young kid for lunch, showers & school work, play only finish school work. May watch TV while waiting to be fetch home....
I have no helper, so I sent my P1 girl to Learning Horizon, quite far from Punggol, but they producing good result. The few student cares/ child care centres doesnt match my expectation.
Manyana

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 04:40:36 AM »

where is the Learning Horizon? as your girl is in P1, i guess she must be attending half a day. possible to share how much you pay for it?
Linda

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 01:29:49 AM »

HI Manyana.
What stcchin mean is learning horizon is under learning vision.
I am not sure which centre she place in but cos my boy graduated from LV, i am aware that their student care in punggol/hdb hub area is cater to a small group and only priority to ex-students.

but the environment is not too good as Primary level is given a small space since the license is run only as childcare centre.
The older batch will still mix with the younger one...making them less mature too.

I am currently in process of setting up my carecentre in my home . BUt the good things as compared to outside student care is I only take in max 06 students from the pri1 and 2. and there are more attention given and less peer compare outside.

The interactive and comunication is closer and the feedback is definately is a good point where paRents want to know the behavior, the characters and the well-being of the child.

You can contact me at lindaleehuiling@gmail.com for more informtn

Thanks
Linda
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: