Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 09:15:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Things that Ruin Your Marriage  (Read 12477 times)
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 03:25:50 AM »

Yah...actually my husband's initial answer was both also dun save..he'll jump into the water to drown with us..hahah!!! 

For me I also prefer daughter..more fillial...I'm now 5mths pregnant...dun intend to knw the sex of my bb but hoping I have a girl...but of course my hubby being the "man" that he is is wishing for a boy so that he can bring him go play soccer, trekking etc....typically boy things...

Tell u, wait till the BB come out and if its a girl, she will be the pearl on his hand. Bb girls are so CUTE! Then they really ve a way with their fathers. Never fail to melt their hearts. My colleague also like tat. Double standard. Bb girl always get away from mischef, bb boy will kanna rotan if he make the same mistake.

Advertisement

Tigger

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 09:33:18 PM »

Another answer is to both also dun save, or see who's nearer, save who first.

Some people also will say wife wil be with you but mother wil die very soon. So save wife first.

I prefer girls than boys, some son listen everything to wife, abandon parents, or some son listen everything to mother, neglect wife.

Girls mostly more understanding and won't create as much trouble as son. This is from those I knowla. No obligation.

Think the lifeguard's answer is save the person that goes under 1st, cos a struggling person will pull you down as well... hahaha... then when the other stop struggling... can save both... hahaha...

I'm expecting my first daughter in Aug.  Tongue
Mel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2007, 03:34:58 AM »

Haha!! Thats a good one...
sim

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 06:41:03 AM »

I wud immediately enrol my wife for a swimming course after the honeymoon... haha!

Marriage... couples tend to take each other for granted as time passed.. man wud hope woman to 'accept' (more commonly said as understanding) them as they are... and woman wud hope in time man will 'change' for the so call better...

What happen to the 'maintaining' marriage? Sad to say, there are some out there, they are busy 'keeping' their job (as in being a husband or wife), they forgot to 'do' the job....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: