Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 18, 2024, 05:06:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Things that Ruin Your Marriage  (Read 12456 times)
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 12:42:55 PM »

b) Spending too much time with the in-laws

I would like to highlight point B. My friend is like that lor....They have own house. DOn't know why still stay with her parents weekdays and weekends. The husband and children have to stay over too. She let her mother control her family. Funny people. Own house don't stay. Poor husband.....

conclusion: better to have daughters  Cheesy

Agree with u. I will always miss my mom but i seldom hear my hb missing his. Maybe men are not so outspoken with their feelings. Nevertheless, they speak with action. A frd of mine divorce his wife becos his mom cannot get along with her. He made a simple statement:"I can change my wife but I can't change my mom." Full stop. The couple's ending was quite bitter.

Advertisement

Mel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 12:47:04 AM »

Wah...that man very heartless....My hubby also loves his mom alot...mama's boy...but luckily when sometimes I complain about his mom (small things lah..) he's ok to listen to my opinion cos he knows I can be quite a fussy person Smiley  If he tells me he can chg wife I thk I'll smack him!!!  Actually he said something like that in church on our wedding day...haha!!!  when the priest asked him if me and his mom fell off a boat and both cant swin who will he save??  At first he refused to answer...but the preist forced him then he said "I will have to save my mother because in my whole life, I only have 1 mother...wife can have many.."  die.....hehehehe!!!  But it was a joke lah...I know he didnt mean it.....
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 01:59:01 AM »

Another answer is to both also dun save, or see who's nearer, save who first.

Some people also will say wife wil be with you but mother wil die very soon. So save wife first.

I prefer girls than boys, some son listen everything to wife, abandon parents, or some son listen everything to mother, neglect wife.

Girls mostly more understanding and won't create as much trouble as son. This is from those I knowla. No obligation.

Mel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 02:41:21 AM »

Yah...actually my husband's initial answer was both also dun save..he'll jump into the water to drown with us..hahah!!! 

For me I also prefer daughter..more fillial...I'm now 5mths pregnant...dun intend to knw the sex of my bb but hoping I have a girl...but of course my hubby being the "man" that he is is wishing for a boy so that he can bring him go play soccer, trekking etc....typically boy things...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: