Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 16, 2024, 02:28:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Van flipped outside PP today  (Read 9012 times)
npoheng

Ignore
« on: September 15, 2007, 05:20:04 AM »

Hi, punggolians, the illegal parking has finally came to the extend that a van has flipped outside PP today. From what i can see, the van is trying to avoid hitting the MPV and thus flipped just outside the car park entrance to PP. I always see some cars reversing and coming out of their parallel parking without checking the blind spot. Praying that the one who who was send in to hospital is ok.

Advertisement

Lyregi

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 09:55:29 PM »

Grin seems like no one's interested in commenting about it anymore  stick tongue
npoheng

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 04:17:49 AM »

Had this feeling too when i post this. This has become a habit for them. To them, having the punggol river soon is much more important than someone else's life. Unless someone dies like the Hougang fire, nothing would be done. My praises to the staffs from PP that came out with the frie extinguisher and help to dose the fire.
sweetheavens

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 07:35:56 AM »

i really have no idea wat to comment cos not at the scene to see how serious or bad it is...

but yea, really dislike the long stretch of cars parking illegally outside ppl... really a hazard to the road users...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: