Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 02:34:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: some old development news...  (Read 7507 times)
wkwp

Ignore
« on: July 19, 2006, 10:13:06 PM »

just for sharing and discussions...

this is quite old news, back in mar 06... not sure if anybody has posted b4... ... hehe

http://www.sla.gov.sg/htm/new/new2006/new0278.htm

can see the maps, locations and tender schedules in the annexes...

maybe it was for the election, or maybe government really trying to do something, but so far, i have not heard anymore updates on the tender results. i'm not really supporting the government lar, but i think from a commercial point of view, if nobody or no company bids, maybe it means it is still hard to do business here yet?

still come back to chicken-egg problem lor.... unless someone/companies willing to lose $ in the initial months/years or so, or really got a very good and viable long term business plan.... i think in the end will need government to help by offering incentives/rebates/discounts schemes to attract all these private developments....

hmmm...

Advertisement

rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 04:34:34 AM »

thanks for the info....well...might take another 5 to 10 years to develop the plans...we'll be old by then! Haha....
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 07:32:07 AM »

i saw some report that they are making a driving range here and the tender for it has close so i guess is awarded o the winner liao
wkwp

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 08:25:17 AM »

driving range? the p5 plot under the annex b map?
hmm.... i dunno how to play real golf leh.... now playing online golf (pangya)... hahaha

anyway, if really true then good. at least attract some pple come.. then maybe more amenities will follow on Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: