Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 20, 2024, 06:45:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking participants for a lifestyle and technology research  (Read 6400 times)
gtwk23

Ignore
« on: February 26, 2016, 10:19:36 AM »

Hi all Punggol-ians,

I've working on a research project to better understand the lifestyles, needs and views on how smart technology can enhance live/work/play in Punggol.

It consists of a 2-part research activities involving taking some pictures based on specified themes and a one-hour conversation at the participant's home to understand lifestyle and technology use, happening in the next 2 weeks (29th Feb - 13th Mar). NTUC vouchers of $30 for photo-taking exercise and $20 for home interview will be given.

In addition to a list of existing participants (mostly local Chinese whose quota is fully filled up), we're also looking specifically for the following profiles of Punggol residents:
1. Non-Chinese students aged 18 - 25 studying or living in Punggol,
2. Working adults aged 40 - 55 with kids older than 10 years old,
3. Retirees aged 56 - 75 who are living alone
4. Ethnic races other than Chinese, and/or PR who belong to any of the above 3 groups (students, working adults and retirees)

If you fit the above profile or have someone who does, please let me know by dropping me an email to tan.weekiat@thinkplace.com.sg.

The recruitment of participants will end in a week on 4th March 2016.
Thank you for your help!

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: