Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 16, 2024, 06:43:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal left Turn at the junction near TPE.  (Read 9518 times)
vincentchua2412

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 08:57:13 AM »

We are aware of the situation,currently monitoring the situation. Ha,Ha,Ha.

The excuse the culprit give,>I don't know >I'm Late>.The other driver didn't give way to me.

Please just go on straight,you can still turn in to TPE from the other exit just 600m ahead.

Advertisement

spin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 11:59:15 PM »

Not sure if we are all talking about the same junction. The one I have problem each morning is Punggol Rd turning left onto TPE towards Pasir Ris direction. The ramp down to TPE is always packed with traffic from sengkang and punggol traffic has no chance to get onto this ramp. (I always join the queue)

Perhaps TP should draw a yellow box to allow punggol traffic to turn onto the ramp, as a temporary solution before TPE is widened.

I support the idea of a link to Pasir Ris, best with an exit to Tampines Rd (towards Serangoon) along the way, for people who normally get onto TPE just to get off at Lor Halus exit to get to Serangoon (like me).  Smiley
wkwp

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 12:11:19 AM »

i always queue lar... have to resist the urge to become one of those drivers i always curse and swear at (sorry to aimnfire... no offence intended... hehe)...
i was telling my wife, one fine day, when i am on leave/off, i will cycle to the junction. stand there and use my digital camera to take down all the culprits license plate.. .and then mail to traffic police... but now i think send to stomp maybe better..... kekeke

anyway, to all those who do this... pls try ur best to queue lor...  Smiley
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 01:59:00 AM »

i always queue lar... have to resist the urge to become one of those drivers i always curse and swear at (sorry to aimnfire... no offence intended... hehe)...
i was telling my wife, one fine day, when i am on leave/off, i will cycle to the junction. stand there and use my digital camera to take down all the culprits license plate.. .and then mail to traffic police... but now i think send to stomp maybe better..... kekeke

anyway, to all those who do this... pls try ur best to queue lor...  Smiley

no worries lah
that time emergency late because
i got exam
so no choice got to sent family to work first before proceed to
take my exam at ngee ann poly Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: