Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 18, 2024, 06:18:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal left Turn at the junction near TPE.  (Read 9562 times)
Tian

Ignore
« on: July 16, 2006, 09:09:34 PM »

For goodness sake, i wonder how those pple who make illegal left turn pass their driving license.  Huh? i was crossing the road this morning when a car nearly hit me while making a illegal right turn  Angry. I know there is a jam in TPE so the only filtering lanes is full of cars. so why can everyone just queue up and follow the flow of the traffic.
by the way, there is a zebra crossing there too, i have encountered drivers who seem to treat me as invicible and speed off while i am waiting for pple to stop their car so that i can cross the zebra crossing.
and if you guys or ladies really think there is a need to open another exit into TPE, why can't everyone start a petition and sent it to our MP Miss Penny. She is our MP so i guess she had to do something for the population of Punggol.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 09:18:56 PM by Tian » Logged

Advertisement

punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 10:58:32 PM »

Yeah, they should start building a new flyover from Punggol central to pasir ris, so that drivers who are goin towards loyang, pasir ris or changi have another alternatives thus easing congestion.

More exit to TPE will just cause congestions....we don't want TPE to become another CTE.    NO to ERP at TPE too.

Serene

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 03:23:31 AM »

For goodness sake, i wonder how those pple who make illegal left turn pass their driving license.  Huh? i was crossing the road this morning when a car nearly hit me while making a illegal right turn  Angry. I know there is a jam in TPE so the only filtering lanes is full of cars. so why can everyone just queue up and follow the flow of the traffic.
by the way, there is a zebra crossing there too, i have encountered drivers who seem to treat me as invicible and speed off while i am waiting for pple to stop their car so that i can cross the zebra crossing.
and if you guys or ladies really think there is a need to open another exit into TPE, why can't everyone start a petition and sent it to our MP Miss Penny. She is our MP so i guess she had to do something for the population of Punggol.

Can you show us the location, so that we be more careful .. thanks
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 10:17:57 PM »

hehe
sorry i did that once
but thats because i was really really late
if not i will queue up as per normal

you can actually call up traffic police to inform them the situation
and i bet the next time
a tp will be standing at the traffic light junction Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up