Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 06:24:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garnering interest from residents living in Punggol [Filming purposes]  (Read 1567 times)
jasperyeo

Ignore
« on: October 23, 2017, 11:51:24 PM »

[I apologise if this is the wrong place to post this]

Good Day to everyone here.

My name is Jasper and I’m an Assistant Producer from Ochre Pictures, an award-winning media production company in Singapore.

I used to live in Punggol until recently where I moved to Pasir Ris with my family, but Punggol will always be a place close to my heart and hence I am writing in to everyone here.

With that being said, I am writing to the residents here with regards to an exciting opportunity for a feature of your house for a television drama called “SWIVEL” which will be airing on Toggle in Feb of 2018.

We are actively looking for houses to be featured on our show and I was wondering if the residents in Punggol would be interested to let your house be filmed for a few scenes. And of course, this cannot be done without your permission. The shoot will take place in mid-Nov to end Dec and the filming will not take longer than 3 - 7 days.

As an appreciation to you, we will be crediting you on our on the episode(s) your house is featured in. Compensation will be given on a daily basis too. We will also try to accommodate to your schedule.

Attached below is a short synopsis about the show:

ABOUT SWIVEL (Eng Web Series, Airing on Toggle)

SWIVEL is a whimsical, modern fairy tale where a 21-year-old groupie, Si En (Played by Elaine Jasmine), who is a fangirl to all kinds of celebrities falls in love with a TV heartthrob called GAV (Played by Zong Zijie). By some freak accident, she walks through a revolving door one day and emerges in the body of the celebrities she is a fan of and lives their lives for a day. In the penultimate episode, she steps into the body of GAV to a surprising conclusion…

Ochre Pictures is an award-winning production company that has created content for local and international broadcasters such as The Discovery Channel, the Disney Channel, National Geographic Channel, Channel NewsAsia, and most of Mediacorp’s channels. Recent successes include wins at the New York Film and TV festivals as well as at The Asian Television Awards and Shanghai Film Festival. Our programmes can be viewed around the globe from London to Shanghai. One of our drama series “Echoes of Time” was recently nominated for the Best Actor category at the acclaimed International Emmy Awards 2016 held in New York City.  We are also the creators of Singapore's well-received Channel 5 series Lion Moms.

Do feel free to reply me here or the contact details below if you are interested. You can also contact me at +65 8518 4128 and I will be happy to reply you with any queries you may have.

I hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards,
Jasper Yeo
Assistant Producer (Location)
Ochre Pictures
A  37 Jalan Peminpin #06-07 S577177
P +65 6324 0859   M +65 8518 4128    E jasperyeo@ochrepictures.com  W www.ochrepictures.com

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 11:56:49 PM by jasperyeo » Logged

Advertisement

jasperyeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 10:38:34 PM »

To the residents of Punggol, if you are feeling shy to post on this thread, you may reach out to me via mobile at +65 8518 4128.

I will be able to fill you in more details on the show.

And also, thank you to those who have already reached out to me. I will get back to you latest by the first week of November.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: