Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 05:09:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yummy & Healthy Soup...Suggestions please...  (Read 16465 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 10:52:05 PM »

In Taiwan, the takeaway bowl is made of paper bowl, and they seal up with the sealer similar to milk bubble tea type. Quite effective, no spilling at all.

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 03:05:32 AM »

When on food business, you must sell something that is delicious, clean, good and cheap. Serving must be fast, food handlers must be neat and courteous.  thumbs up

The most important thing is " NEVER INCREASE YOUR PRICE ". When ingredient starts to increase $ 2 per kilo. You increase 50 cents per bowl,  Smiley then better don't ever consider setting up the food business. SURE TO FAIL. Undecided

Everyday in the papers, over TV......they like to talk about price increases. Most food outlets follow, happily they take this opportunity to up prices. IT'S A BIG MISTAKE TO DO THIS.  Tongue

kan

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 10:20:05 AM »

Sure? that's something new to me as never been to taiwan..
must find out more about that...
Thank you Alaska!  Tongue

In Taiwan, the takeaway bowl is made of paper bowl, and they seal up with the sealer similar to milk bubble tea type. Quite effective, no spilling at all.
kan

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 10:24:28 AM »

Thanks for your point, will take it into consideration..

Ya, my partner and i frequent a food stall which now inc in price, 50 cents inc is a lot for a meal, w/o inc at least a little ingredient... Sad rite?

I think more importantly is to stand on the consumer point of view... and the question is, 'Will I patronise u again?"

When on food business, you must sell something that is delicious, clean, good and cheap. Serving must be fast, food handlers must be neat and courteous.  thumbs up

The most important thing is " NEVER INCREASE YOUR PRICE ". When ingredient starts to increase $ 2 per kilo. You increase 50 cents per bowl,  Smiley then better don't ever consider setting up the food business. SURE TO FAIL. Undecided

Everyday in the papers, over TV......they like to talk about price increases. Most food outlets follow, happily they take this opportunity to up prices. IT'S A BIG MISTAKE TO DO THIS.  Tongue

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: