Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 02:36:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vegetarian food recipes  (Read 28037 times)
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2007, 01:15:30 AM »

Aiks, more cholesterol? So what does that means? Eat more food like fried stuff?  Huh?

Try brisk walking. It's the safest and also helps burn as much calories as jogging/ running. Invest in a gd pair of shoes. Walking to and fro from work, does household chores don't count hor.

Frankly, when I donate blood last time, I asked the nurse "Is my blood ok (as in the colour/ thickness." She said yes. Then I replied "Thanks. I'm a vegetarian"  and gues what she said again? "No wonder. Vegetarian's blood looks and are the healthiest of all."

I guess it's because my blood are not those dark, thick ones.

BTW, has anyone ever said vegetarian babies tend to be smaller in size? My baby is 8 mths+ but a lot of people comment that he looks more like 1-year-old. Scary!! Don't be so big size, I can't carry liao!!

Advertisement

shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 01:33:03 AM »

my parents have some religion's friends.. majority of them are vegetarians too.. some of their kids were vegetarians since birth.. they all grew up strong and healthy..

of course, if you ask me to go completely, 100% vegetarian, it's a little difficult for me.. as i love alot of food... i go weak at my knees for fresh oysters.. i love alot of seafood.. like jumbo prawns and crabs, etc...  but if i were to say, substitute 50 - 60% of my meals for vegetarian.. i wouldn't mind at all.  maybe if i want to do it fully, i can.  it's gonna take some time though.

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 01:40:28 AM »

Yes, it takes time. I wanted to be a vge since small, but my mum gave me challenges, I would say, like adding shrimp iwith the veges. I have to pick it out one by one.

Only when I turn 20 that I am able to turn vege. Also due to temptation, family pressure, this and that.

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 09:07:15 PM »

Hi shells,

Your parents available to help me bbsit for few hrs, 6+-9 pm the latest on weekdays? I need urgently.

My hp is 9754 1732/ you know any vegetarian bbsitter nearby? I live near Cove lrt, Blk 117.

Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: