Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 29, 2024, 06:45:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Running out of cooking ideas  (Read 12847 times)
sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 04:39:25 AM »

have u try fish maw soup?

1.  boil chicken bone as the base soup
2.  shred chicken (preferably tight)
3.  fish maw (of course)
4.  crab meat
5.  shred mushroom

hmmm...yummy.......

Advertisement

soy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 11:35:32 AM »

what about a mixture of black beans, soy beans as well as the "red podded beans (can be found in wet market)" + pork ribs soup.... but need to cook quite long for the beans to soften
ajkwek

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 08:52:25 PM »

well, i have one very very simpler soup, i usually will cook at home if i too lay to think.....Fish ball with dong fan. i make the soup base from ikan bilish and yellow bean, that all and add some slat to treat, some thign i will add dries scallope to have more treat. i use the samll soup base but change the fish ball to china cabbage. also can....
oh i have another soup thsi is what left behind from my great grandmum, i wonder you all know Hing CAi, in english it also call spinach but it the longer kind (not that kind with a like red stern at the bottom. you can use this green veg and cook with ikan bilish and add a little pepper and salt to taste.....if i can think of any i will drop in more...my soup are usually easy to cook becoz by the tim ei reach home after work,it's already 7pm...thsoe soup that need hours to cook...i will only cook during weekend....cheer....have a good meal..
greateasternlife

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 03:58:47 AM »

Great recipes! Thanks for sharing! smile
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: