Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 09:35:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Should shoutbox stay or be removed
Keep the shoutbox
Remove the shoutbox

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RFC: Shoutbox review  (Read 5999 times)
limweech

Ignore
« on: July 03, 2007, 10:53:28 PM »

Request for Comments on shoutbox

Please provide feedback on the shoutbox. Whether it should be removed or it should remain.

Advertisement

koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 03:40:52 AM »

you are the moderator, you decide.  what happens if you have 5 says remain and 5 says removed. Whose opinion would you listen?  It doesn't bother me to have it or not.  But it definitely adds some life to this forum.
rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 06:16:09 AM »

Prefer for shoutbox since you have taken the time to design it. I think I have ever suggested for registration of members to use this forum. My premonition of this day comes sooner than expected. Freedom with responsibility is better than no freedom at all.
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 11:10:38 AM »

I would think the issue does not belies in the shout box ... rather the issue belies on how to handle rowdyness ... my proposal is tohave a tier-members system where when you are in the junior tier, you will have very limited functionalities and as you grow more senior, your accessbility increases. If one is found to be rowdy, just ban the id. If he decided to come in again with a new id, he will be back to the novice status and will again have to 'earn' points to gain more accessibility ...

Thought by thought and action by action ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: