Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 23, 2024, 02:08:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Notices, brochure, promotions, service providers at Punggol Forum  (Read 2957 times)
ddz

Ignore
« on: February 04, 2010, 04:57:18 AM »

Hi Fellow Punggol Residents,

It is getting frustrating to see brochures, pamplets left behind on our metal gate.  It is getting unbecoming to see most of them left along our corridors. How many cleaners do we need to clear them, if they are ever around?  Shouldn't we be going green? I really doubt the effectivness of this type of promotion.  I simply throw them down the chute on the way out.  How many trees do we still need to kill? The clearing of Punggol natural landscapes still pains thoroughly. Those weird and interesting insects that flew into our units previously had vanished. I understand this is the cost of development. These thoughts inspired me to suggest the online means for service providers and promotors.  Our community is well connected and should favour all parties. High internet connectivity is one reason what our forum is effectively used and accepted.

I am suggesting that the promoters and service providers be warned and get them to go online instead to save on costs and to go green.  Repeat offenders will be fined and barred from a period of times.

I am suggesting that these promoters will be alerted by Town Councils of this online mean. Ample publicity should be given to provide more awareness of this new media.  Residents can give their comments on the service levels of individual promoters/service providers who utilise the online method.

Ranking will be based on poll results.  Genuine service providers and promotors will see better results and residents benefitting from the better service levels.

Give me your comments and I will try to propose something to the TC.  I urge fellow residents to go green together.

Regards
ddz

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: