Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 02:51:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Festivals in Singapore  (Read 9019 times)
erase

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 05:06:58 AM »

Yup!!!!!! Hope its ending sooon....i can't believe it..yesterday I was sitting on one the bench in Hougang and this lady came next to me and started burning incense right beside me....I was shocked!!  How insensitive can this get Huh?
[/quote]

come on...you mean the old lady didn't notice your present???!!!!  Grin Shocked Huh?

hahaha no offence....

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 03:01:37 AM »

"Yup!!!!!! Hope its ending sooon....i can't believe it..yesterday I was sitting on one the bench in Hougang and this lady came next to me and started burning incense right beside me....I was shocked!!  How insensitive can this get "

:wink:Old people usually are slow in action and sometimes maybe cannot see clearly ( blur blur )  Cheesy By the time she saw you, it was too late......so excusable lah.
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 11:44:57 AM »

Yup!!!!!! Hope its ending sooon....i can't believe it..yesterday I was sitting on one the bench in Hougang and this lady came next to me and started burning incense right beside me....I was shocked!!  How insensitive can this get Huh?

come on...you mean the old lady didn't notice your present???!!!!  Grin Shocked Huh?

hahaha no offence....
[/quote]

Guess, i'm "transparent"  to her....heee btw, she's not an old woman..just an auntie abt 40++ I think...

erase

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 05:14:17 AM »

hahaha no offence....

Guess, i'm "transparent"  to her....heee btw, she's not an old woman..just an auntie abt 40++ I think...

[/quote]

probably she is short-sighted..that why....hehehe....  Grin

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: