Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 06:39:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Home Tailor in Punggol  (Read 27927 times)
gergal

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 10:09:56 PM »

Hi all,

I have recently gone to alter my pants to shorten it at the alteration store at punggol plaza basement just opposite to the kfc. I would like to say that I'm very disappointed with their alteration skills because they have altered my pants too short as compared to the measurement I have given them. The ends of my pants was also crooked they did not cut properly. And now my $109 pants just gone like that...wasted my money...shouldn't have goneto this alteration store, now I wanted to buy back the same pants it's already out of stock they don't restock the same design.. so please choose your alteration service at punggol plaza  wisely as the alteration store I have gone to is very irresponsible did not give their utmost care to the clothes I have given her to alter..

My instructions to them was also to ask them to give allowance when they sew it but they did not do so as promised... now my pants is overly short and there is no room to salvaged the fault they had made.

Advertisement

Summerpie

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 10:13:21 AM »

Yes, the alteration shop at B1 in front of KFC in Punggol plaza. The auntie there is very rude when I told her that she did not alter my clothes properly. She demand more payment from me. Please look for the other 2 alternation shop inside the market instead!
Gallade

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 10:40:37 PM »

They often charge you for extra come-over money.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: