Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 29, 2024, 09:17:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Gym Pass* to Planet Fitness  (Read 7074 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« on: August 05, 2006, 03:22:25 AM »

Hi!

Anyone interested or actually intend to sign up for any of the gym. I hv the above "lobang" for you should you want to try out the gym facilities before deciding whether to sign up or not. Planet Fitness are located at Great World City, Far East Sq, Suntec City, Caltex House, Parkway Parade & coming Vivo City at Harbour Front. If you work near there its good to pop by either during lunch time or after work for a abit of sweating it helps to burnt off the stress "Qi" within you and feel refresh.

For me I do it during lunch hour, although short but worthwhile. I hv been member there since yr 2000 or so. Its a nice environment, according to me, unlike others gym. They hv steam and/or sauna, locker, shower facilites with shower gel & hair shampoo. You dont need to bring anything except your workout attire and MP3 player. Towels (One big & small) will be given too upon entering. Apparently every aspects is all taken care of just need you to go there and kill those calories and fats.

They even got numerous classes like Yoga, Body Combat, Body Pump etc...

Finally, I'm NOT a Planet Fitness employee just share share with you if you are looking around. If yes, pls Personal Message me and i arrange the free pass for you at any of their outlet stated above. How long is the free pass i also dont know, by default is 1 week lah since you want longer i try to bargain for you alright.

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: