Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 05:00:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad experience at bugis village - manicure  (Read 2233 times)
lovejade

Ignore
« on: September 17, 2008, 04:32:25 AM »

I had a very bad experience at the manicurist at bugis village today.

I did Express French manicure. I did not even request for a base coat, so had a transparent base. so it shd reduct the significant difficulty of the task.

I repeat my request that I want a French manicure. I even asked if she knows that I want a French express. She said yes. Apparently she didn’t! even after I asked if she knew, she still thought I want a simple express manicure!

The skills of her’s is really terrible! Despite whatever cert she has passed ( which she displayed).

From the start to the end. Makes me so frustrated that I want to stand up and leave. The filing of the nails really cannot make it.

Even the first layer of protection coat, there is problem. I find that black dust stick onto the base coat. I have to repeat twice to get her to get rid of it.

Her French skills is really terrible.
- the coat is uneven. Within the thin strip of white, there is high low.
- the line is not straight. When you go to professionals, you do not want to get the results you can get at home yourself. Apparently she is not professional.
- what frustrate me is that even after I have told to straight the line, it still doesn’t get straights.
- from a finger to another, the thickness of the line varies. What a terrible skill she have!

I simple want a neat set of French nails and I am so disappointed. For the price which I paid, it is definitely not worth it.

I believe there are better manicure service in the bugis village. Don’t be tempered by the free art nail, even thought I didn’t do it.

Beware of this shop. Called  Jennyfer. Unit CFLF 26/F26A ( she looks like Chinese but is thai. A cubby appearance)

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: