Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 05:26:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 131   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what next in the line that going to increase?? GST?  (Read 153140 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 01:38:05 AM »

I think GST will increase if I remember the news announced few years ago when they started to introduce 3% GST.

I heard if TPE traffic jam in the morning is nor resolved. They are going to introduce TPE gantry along Punggol - Pasir Ris. I am not sure when they will implement. May be after KPE has finished or may be before depends on how serious the traffic jam is.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 01:39:57 AM »

If SC is going to increase, just to make sure that the lifts are perfumed
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 11:56:54 AM »

Sigh sigh sigh....
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 09:22:27 AM »

yeah, GST will be increase to 10%, S&C by 50%, Utilities By 15%, Medical fees 25%, petrol $2.50 per litre, Minister pay 20%.....

Anyway, we give them the mandate to increase everything.   Things that is decreasing....our savings, our time spent for our family (Have to work and work and work) and our lifespan .......... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 131   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: