Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 24, 2024, 11:33:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Charity saga...  (Read 14131 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 11:13:38 PM »

I guess only an X% of the donated $ goes to the centres to help the patients.
And someone can boost about the reserves, with strong support from even more someones..
End up someone fled, someone hide, someone sues, someone gets sues, someone this, someone that...
merry merry goes round and end of episode...
donation? haha... biggest joke on earth!

Advertisement

ultramanz

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 01:17:25 AM »

even so i'm still donating.. call me stupid but i believe if everyone have the same mentality and stop donating, the main victims will be the needy patients, esp the aged and those with little or no income..

do hope that the authorities will exercise more stringent control over the fund management in these organisations..

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 01:36:58 AM »

even so i'm still donating.. call me stupid but i believe if everyone have the same mentality and stop donating, the main victims will be the needy patients, esp the aged and those with little or no income..

do hope that the authorities will exercise more stringent control over the fund management in these organisations..

smile We can't stop people from committing crimes, but we can continue helping others.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: