Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 07:54:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal left turn at traffic junction exiting to TPE to Pasir Ris  (Read 119302 times)
Miracle

お宅

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2007, 01:45:32 AM »

You can break this cycle from the root. COE prices.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2007, 04:46:00 PM »

they want to earn money from every corner. High COE prices only  1 time earning but ERP is by time second-earning.
sin64

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2009, 03:27:00 AM »

PLEASE!!!!  MS PENNY LOW IF YOU"RE READING THIS, PLEASE BUILD ANOTHER EXIT TO TPE TO EASE THE MORNING MADNESS!!!  ITS GETTING RIDICULOUS SPENDING 20MINS TO MOVE FROM MY CARPARK TO SLIP ROAD LEADING TO TPE ALONE AND WATCHING ALL THOSE IDIOITS MAKING ILLEGLE LEFT TURNS!!
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2009, 12:36:48 AM »

There's nothing wrong at TPE, i wonder y ppl slow down near KPE Entrance.  After that, the road is smooth.   I suspect it caused by the road hoggers.  If sometimes in the m'ning, someone roadhogs.....it will caused a domino effect.   Everybody have to slow down......thus an ERP gantry will be erected.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: