Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 08:00:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT GO TO HAIRPLUS AT BLK612!!!  (Read 71478 times)
jasyvone

Ignore
« on: January 06, 2013, 06:49:59 AM »

Guys, please do not go to hairplus at blk612!!
I went there to have my haircut twice!!
But twice came out very ugly!!
The first time I went there is a 30+ lady cut for me.
her cutting like those army boy! But still consider okay..
So I went back today again. But this time is a 40-50++ lady named YVONNE!!
Her skill is wrost i even seen!!! And very slow!!  mad :mad:I seen other stylist had cut three customer but she still cutting mine..
At first I tought she cut so long will turn out nice. But when I reach home my wife is shock to see me with that haircut.. And there's many "holes"

OH MY!! How am I going to work together??
I m consider lucky this haircut is not done before chinese new year. If not I really have no face to face people..

So guys please think twice before you go there!!

Advertisement

Lordliator

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 09:21:51 PM »

Yeah, i totally agreed NOT to go! Be careful of this lady by the name of Serene.

My experience went well as I went for colour and highlight, quoted as $200 for long but thin volume hair. In the middle of the session, she reccommended me Biolage Hair Mask and another type of oil meant for dry hair.

I did not agree to purchase the products at all as they were all left at my counter ( a lot of other hair salons did the sales of pdts this way too but never pushy). However, when i went to pay up, she immediately grabbed a plastic bag and keyed in $228( $28 for the hair mask) and shoved the hair mask into the bag.

When i rejected the hair mask, she said" but i already key in!" and insisted that i paid up otherwise i could just be borrowing the cash from her but need to return later.

I have already taken out the cash so no choice but to pay the pdt mad
anniegoh77

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 06:00:50 AM »

Actually, I have been to hairplus quite a number of times to get my hair coloured and cut. While I feel that the place is average, I really like Serene as my hairstylist. The first time I went, it was a malaysian who served me and I did not like the service at all as I felt uncomfortable and my hair turned out not the way i like it!!!! mad

I gave that place a second chance cos I stay near and my husband told me of his good experience with this stylist called Serene. Sure enough, she is so much better than any of the other stylists that cut my hair!!  clapping clapping clapping Serene got recommend a few hair products, but she was never pushy. Not only that, she has really good cutting skills, and never failed to make me happy with my hair cut. She is also very attentive to my requests and is able to understand what customers want  Cheesy Cheesy. I think she is thoughtful yet creative.

I understand it is a neighbourhood hair salon but I think the price for that area seems quite reasonable la ~~~~~

***annie** Tongue
jennylimkx

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 08:16:05 AM »

oh, i think know this serene lady. Im also her regular whenever i do my hair.
That time she told me she moving to another salon. I think it's somewhere in anchorvale.

will be following her, hairplus no more good hairstylist left liao. all service not good, prices also higher
 waving
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: