Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 29, 2024, 07:35:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boycott list  (Read 279581 times)
forestg

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: August 11, 2014, 03:28:15 AM »

Hi momochisales,

I did call KDK and they will repair/replace under warranty. I did not ask for a return / refund from Unilite. I (and hubby) were upset about  the rude responses from Unilite when I called to explain my situation and I was open to any advice they could offer.  They said will return my call and they didn't. KDK on the other hand was friendly and understanding although they said refund/exchange was not possible (repair or replace if beyond repair is guaranteed) and I was fine with it. I bought another fan of the same model from another company because this fan (humming one from Unilite)was installed on Monday (a public holiday for Hari Raya 28 July.) Unilite was closed on that day and I had to finish the installation this day because I paid for the installer for that one day and he charged me for that day even though the fan was faulty and if he returns another day he will charge me again, also this was the only public holiday we are at home to replace a noisy old fan in my girl's room (she hadn't had good sleeps since the old fan started being noisy so we wanted to change to a new fan). We rushed down to another shop that was open on that day (monday 28 July) to buy a new fan so that the installer can complete the job the same day without charging us extra (actually we did pay him a little extra for waiting for us to rush back with the new fan) Before I bought the other fan, we did take a risk and were prepared to keep an extra replacement unit if Unilite cannot refund. Again, it is the rudeness and the hack care "not my business" after sales service attitude from Unilite that I am warning all about.

By the way, you are mistaken when you say "I believe from what you have mentioned, you had a tried to ask for a refund from the company by claiming that the item was spoilt" because I clearly stated in my first thread posting,

"I didn't even ask UNILITE if I could return or exchange it. I told that UNILITE lady that I bought another unit from another store and it worked but their (UNILITE) unit is defective and I just wanted to know what is the shop's policy for defective item & see what they can do about this."

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 03:39:32 AM by forestg » Logged

Advertisement

Angela.sim

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: August 13, 2014, 12:11:46 AM »

Hi all, kindly avoid the alteration shop called "bubble Sensation,#01-38" at Hougang Green Shopping Mall.

The lady is so ill-mannered and tries to charge sky-high price as compared to other tailors. I have a dress and my mum brings it to her for tailor (cos initially we don't know about her services), and after few days we went to enquire from her how is the dress, she is so rude to not come out and reply us. Simply sit there and scratch her leg. And she is also selling bubble tea, I wonder if she has any hygiene ethics. without receiving any reply, my mum asked again then she simply just answer it's at the tailor, not done. So I asked if it hasn't been done we are ok, and can we bring the dress back? Then here she comes blabbering that it is done halfway. how can she twist her words? So i asked, how much? im so shocked that the alteration cost more than the price of the dress alone.And she refused to return me my dress!!

After that, I saw a couple coming to collect their clothes and asked for the price. The couple was shocked to hear how come the price increased $4. then they asked the lady, she just said 'ohhh ok lo, then give u $4 less lo'. How unethical is she. She wanna try her luck n collect more money from customers but when being found out, she said ok lo give u discount.

The way she do business is really unethical. Would like to share with you guys my experience, it's really bad! 
Ah ben

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: February 01, 2015, 10:20:57 AM »

Handphone accessories kiosk - B1 Compasspoint Mall opposite Guardian Pharmacy

We have been enjoying our shopping experience at Compasspoint for many years until today. The behaviour of the Chinese lady running the kiosk that sell handphone accessories opposite Guardian Pharmacy at B1 is really appalling.

The lady was outright rude and arrogant. We have just bought 2 new handphones today and are looking for protection screens and phone covers. Having patronised the kiosk on numerous occasions, we thought of patronizing them again.

The lady actually questioned us "are you asking price only?". And "this is expensive, it's $25. Are you buying?"  We were looking for less than 5 mins, and weren't asking nor comparing prices of many products, we were not even rude to her. Seriously as genuine customers, we never thought and expected to be subjected to such rude behavior and would never have thought we would encounter such shop owner while shopping in a major mall such as Compasspoint. We were shocked and flabbergasted.

In the end, instead of buying the 2 screen covers and the 2 phone covers that we have chosen, we were contended with just buying one screen cover because the lady said, "it's ok if you don't buy." After we left the kiosk, we realised it is now run by different people instead of the usual friendly guy. Seriously such rude behavior and arrogance has no place in our civilised society, certainly not in a major shopping mall run by a reputable organization.

Angry Angry

Fizzy

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: May 29, 2015, 12:15:32 AM »

The bookshop owner guy is so rude. He increased the price of bubble wrap by $2 and when I asked about the price increase ($2 is not a small amount to increase), the tells the staff ," can pay for coffee but increase $2 must "fan now". I was just standing in front of them.. bloody rude. I've ever heard him scold vulgarities about other customers.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: