Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 23, 2024, 01:28:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boycott list  (Read 280563 times)
leoleo

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: December 02, 2013, 01:23:55 AM »

Ah Dong Teh House at Punggol

Just would like to express my view n experience recently with this restaurant for yr reference.  head banging

mad Bought the promotion coupon recently from the guy who come to our flats to sell door to door. The salesman told me that I can exchange any main course for the 50% off coupon but not only those items stated on the coupons. But when I told the staff of my request. The so call manager Hock lui insisted that s not what they offer but hv to stick to the item shown and push all responsibilities to the marketing company who sell the coupon for them n even tell me they already hv lots of such encounters. They can give me the tel no of that company for us to complain to them. I can understand their problem of being mis-represented by a marketing company but I cant tolerate they pushing all responsibilities to that company since we as customers re buying that coupon to patronise their restaurant. And the manager s attitude s terrible. He simply doesn care abt my feeling of being cheated n doesnt care to help or comfort us as their customers in any way.  In net, the food there re not tasty at all, the service bad. For the coupon, don even consider as it doesnt worth yr money at all, that s why they hv to package it at such low price. It s not really worth the money good deal.

* 20131202_133506.jpg (1281.96 KB, 2560x1920 - viewed 1441 times.)

Advertisement

Lordliator

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: April 24, 2014, 09:24:25 PM »

Hair Plus salon at Bk 612, opposite the damai lrt.

The ppl at the salon would insist that you pay up for the products they recommended as they have already keyed into the register when you went to pay for the hair services! Service is appalling as you could see that they are just trying to hard sell the products!
forestg

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: July 30, 2014, 02:35:21 AM »

Unilite Electronics Trading Co - Jalan Kayu

HORRIBLE AFTERSALES SERVICE ! UNILITE just don't care and shift the blame to the manufacturer without even trying to help or provide an advice !

I bought a KDK ceiling fan from UNILITE and after installation, motor had a humming noise (very clearly was a manufacturer defect), called UNILITE up and the man who picked up the phone says he didn't sell it to us then say get someone to call me back. Waited for several hours, no one called, I called back & this time it was a lady on the phone who was SUPER RUDE, she asked me if I expect them to drop everything and call me now, left me whilst I was still speaking to talk to someone else, came back to the line & rudely exclaim that someone will call me back & hung up! I waited until the next day, no one called.

Actually, I bought another new kdk unit at another store and installed it and it was fine (no motor humming) and I didn't even ask UNILITE if I could return or exchange it. I told that UNILITE lady that I bought another unit from another store and it worked but their (UNILITE) unit is defective and I just wanted to know what is the shop's policy for defective item & see what they can do about this.

My husband called UNILITE the next day after I told him they didn't call back (when they say they would TWICE) and this is his experience,

Very rude.  I call them, the person who sold me pick up.
Tell me it is KDK problem,  I need to go KDK and settle with them.  Then hang up when I have not finish talking.
momochisales

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: August 10, 2014, 10:13:03 AM »

Hi Forestg, It seems like you had a strong case of buyer's regret. Why would you go an buy a brand new fan from another company, before first trying to get an exchange from KDK?  Huh?

Usually if there is a manufacturer fault, the retailer would refer you to the manufacturer (which is KDK in this case) and get someone to check the item out for you. Did you try calling KDK?

I believe from what you have mentioned, you had a tried to ask for a refund from the company by claiming that the item was spoilt. Your complaint have loads of loopholes in it and you are just trying to ruin the company's reputation just because you can't get your way.

Unilite Electronics Trading Co - Jalan Kayu

HORRIBLE AFTERSALES SERVICE ! UNILITE just don't care and shift the blame to the manufacturer without even trying to help or provide an advice !

I bought a KDK ceiling fan from UNILITE and after installation, motor had a humming noise (very clearly was a manufacturer defect), called UNILITE up and the man who picked up the phone says he didn't sell it to us then say get someone to call me back. Waited for several hours, no one called, I called back & this time it was a lady on the phone who was SUPER RUDE, she asked me if I expect them to drop everything and call me now, left me whilst I was still speaking to talk to someone else, came back to the line & rudely exclaim that someone will call me back & hung up! I waited until the next day, no one called.

Actually, I bought another new kdk unit at another store and installed it and it was fine (no motor humming) and I didn't even ask UNILITE if I could return or exchange it. I told that UNILITE lady that I bought another unit from another store and it worked but their (UNILITE) unit is defective and I just wanted to know what is the shop's policy for defective item & see what they can do about this.

My husband called UNILITE the next day after I told him they didn't call back (when they say they would TWICE) and this is his experience,

Very rude.  I call them, the person who sold me pick up.
Tell me it is KDK problem,  I need to go KDK and settle with them.  Then hang up when I have not finish talking.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: