Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 29, 2024, 01:11:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 90   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boycott list  (Read 279569 times)
jo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 03:11:57 AM »

1st floor confectionary:

- Rebake overnight pastries
- Allow flies to feast on exposed pastries
- Too much canned coconut milk in waffles

wow is that so?Huh? oh no... was thinking of buying cake from them oops

Advertisement

frosti

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 03:26:54 AM »

1st floor confectionary:

wow is that so?Huh? oh no... was thinking of buying cake from them oops

I say this because the some of the pastries are way too hard and dry. It really looks like those I warm up after keeping them overnight in my fridge. You think that they will follow bread talk and dispose of the unsold stuff at the end of each day? Think again.

I saw on many occassions that flies are just resting on pastries, getting a high on sugar overdose. You never know when you will get the "lucky" piece.

The smell is so distinct and obvious. And it leaves an after-taste in mouth.

~ 问世间情为何物直教人生死相许
frosti

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 03:31:57 AM »

boycott: bakery shop

veyr very rude ladies. I ordered waffle through the lady who was doing the waffle. It took so long so I reminded her that I ordered the plain waffle. She was so irritated saying 'you must pay in the counter first, produce the receipt to me'. What the hell is she talking. Make a scene in that bakery shop.
Service sux, product sux. Dunno whats left...lol

~ 问世间情为何物直教人生死相许
Edelweiss

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 03:59:24 AM »

The Laundry shop beside Dental Inn.  Previously, they had an assistant who was quite helpful but they changed the staff at the beginning of this year - a plumpish lady in her 40s or 50s.  In January this year, I sent my curtains for dry cleaning and turned up to collect the item at the appointed day despite a foot injury (I had to hobble my way to the mall from my block @185).  The staff was chit chatting on the phone with her friend (I could tell from the conversation it was not a business call) when I reached the shop.  I had to wave my receipt in front of her before she reluctantly asked her friend to hold the line.  She quickly went through the laundered items on the shelves and then told me my curtains were not ready and to come back another day.  She then resumed her conversation with her friend on the phone.  I told her if the item was not ready, why didn't she give me a call and insisted she searched through again.  I told her I had hobbled my way to the shop just to collect my curtains despite a foot injury.  Guess what, my curtains were ready for collection and they were placed on one of the shelves.  I wrote a letter to the management to complain on the very day itself but did not receive any reply up till now.  I have since stopped using the shop's service and switched to one of those call-and-pick-up-your-laundry-at-year-doorstep services at no extra charge.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 90   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: