Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 24, 2024, 01:18:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: BLOCK 128 needs paint job
Urgent - 30 (63.8%)
Immediate - 11 (23.4%)
It's OK - 6 (12.8%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BLK 128 NEEDS EXTERIOR PAINT URGENTLY  (Read 106554 times)
garfodi

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2009, 09:22:53 PM »

Hi mummytsc, I think they are painting now because I could see it from the flyover. But the new colour seems to be worse than that of the current one.

Advertisement

CK

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2009, 03:45:42 AM »

At 128C they started to change the tiles at the lift lobby on every floor. Hell lot of noise and dust from the hacking. Yesterday when they finished the tiling on my floor, it looks just the same as before Huh?? head banging What a waste of money, could have just polished the tiles cuz they were is in OK condition.
tom

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2009, 08:54:45 AM »

Changing of tiles at lift lobbies are happening all over Singapore. Perfectly good tiles are dug out, similar tiles are put back. Reason ? probably only HDB knows.

It's a real waste of money and resources. Probably this amount of money can be put to better use. Example Town council rebates to residents, employing more cleaners for the estate and many more.

Besides this, they are also replacing perfectly nice rounded ceiling lights with common rectangular ones.  Huh? Huh? cannot understand why......why change shapes ? After replacing, lights were switch on for days for testing, wasting unnecessary power. Why like that  Huh? Huh? Huh?

yadeline

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2010, 11:16:29 AM »

After a  new quote of paint for most of the block.. anyone is disappointed with the new paint scheme? I must say I am..because I notice the colours choosen is from class to no-class.. I always like pastel orange, yellow and brown.. but the recent one are bright green with Pure white , or light blue with pure white, or bright orange with Pure while base..

do you find it looks like hospital and I don't believe it will last long before all the blocks looks old and dirty again..

What is our town council doing? wasting this kind of money to paint and choose a colour that does not last .. White is the cheapest of all...
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: