Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 08:37:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: BLOCK 128 needs paint job
Urgent - 30 (63.8%)
Immediate - 11 (23.4%)
It's OK - 6 (12.8%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BLK 128 NEEDS EXTERIOR PAINT URGENTLY  (Read 106440 times)
128D

Ignore
« on: July 23, 2007, 11:27:25 PM »

Being a proud Punggol 21 resident, I greatly appreciate the effort of our RC n Town Council that constantly maintained n upgrade our environment.

But the exterior of all 4 blocks of blk128 really needs a new coat of paint.
Imagine having to look at it everytime outside my windows, the block looks more like a 10 yrs old building, old, run down, neglected........ wore off......... black n moody.
I personally feel that is a result of poor quality works of the HBD's contractor, hopefully our Town Council could look into the matter...........

Cheers waving
128D

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 11:46:25 PM »

aiyoh...my cluster Meridien worst. They said want to repaint and re-design, till now no action.

From TPE you can see very obvious those blocks full of black moulds. Even the MSCP.
128D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 12:17:27 AM »

ya lo, from downstairs can see the concrete surface............ no more paint..........
amms

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 12:26:25 AM »

I think it has to do with the structure and the design of the flats in punggol. Punggol housing are designed with many sharp edges and corners, and waterflow tends to be higher in these spots, causing more wear and tear in these areas, so they tend to easily look dirty by these water marks.
I do agree the town council need to do some painting works every few years.Else our estate really looks very wornout. But i dont know whether they have a standred fixed time period before these works will be carried out?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: