Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 16, 2024, 07:37:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Walking In Carparks Area  (Read 3882 times)
em

Ignore
« on: July 14, 2006, 10:23:20 PM »

One thing i like to highlight, for those who walks within the carpark to get from point A to point B, please watch out for cars and walk along at the side. So many times i see people walking right in the middle of the driveway and sometimes even if they see cars coming, they also dont bother!

Please for your safety sake, walk at the side and not in the middle of the carpark. and also those with kids please control your kids and teach them to walk at the side for their safety too!

pedesterians and drivers each have own rules to observe to ensure everybody's safety!

Advertisement

Serene

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 02:39:24 AM »

ya i agree wiyh em...pedestrains have to be more careful...but sometimes i also see and hear cars zooming aound in the carparks.perhaps drivers can also drive at turtle speed so that we can all prevent the ugly from happening??
vincentchua2412

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 09:59:09 AM »

Noboby would want a accident to happen,please be aware that sometime the driver might not be looking to the front,sometime the kid's might just run to the middle of the road.
As long as your speed is slow(not more than 25km/H ) Both party would have more time to response, No injury,no damage to the expensive car's as well.
You treasure your car, we treasure our love one.
Remember that in Singapore Pedestrian is and always be King of the road.
Whether you are in the right or wrong,you will not feel good if you knock someone down.
It's our estate,our love one or someone you know could be the one.
If you want to change the world,start with yourselve.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: