Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 24, 2024, 02:40:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The frequent aircraft noise is becoming a nuisance  (Read 24367 times)
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2006, 11:31:16 PM »

I have pray,wish,hope, but still cannot strike 4D or Toto. Grin Grin Grin

must pray, wish, hope harder  Grin Grin

Advertisement

Marcusere

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 01:50:27 AM »

I guess what we aredoing here is more of voicing our opinions and feedback rather than complaining. That's exactly the reason why the forum exist in the 1st place.

And surely, next time when buying a second home, I'll make sure that I check the RSAF flight schedule, be right next to the construction site of my potential home for the first flight out, and if possible, bring my baby along to see if she wails when the jets blast their way into the sky.... Smiley

Any RSAF pilots or engineers around???
hanzspeed

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 05:45:17 AM »

I guess what we aredoing here is more of voicing our opinions and feedback rather than complaining. That's exactly the reason why the forum exist in the 1st place.

And surely, next time when buying a second home, I'll make sure that I check the RSAF flight schedule, be right next to the construction site of my potential home for the first flight out, and if possible, bring my baby along to see if she wails when the jets blast their way into the sky.... Smiley

Any RSAF pilots or engineers around???
hahahaha bro our country so small so as our airspace....everywhere sure kanna one lah.....even in the D10 area bukit timah oso kanna......do we have a choice?
vincentchua2412

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2006, 10:39:29 AM »

The question is ,,,do we have the money.Huh?Huh? Grin Grin
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: