Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 24, 2024, 06:14:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pearl Student Care Centre at Blk 162 Punggol Central  (Read 18987 times)
car_for_rent

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 09:45:45 PM »

last night, i also saw a whole group of secondary schools students from that student care centre. i really wonder how the staff teach them there. 3 boys were swinging a NTUC trolley around the void deck nearby! they just ignore my heavily pregnant wife even though they saw us approaching their direction. i have to keep a keen eye on their behaviour so as to protect my wife.  mad and mind you, they are really making a din of themselves there, with all their shouting  mad

then as we were nearing the pearl centre, woo, saw many young girls wearing hot pants and sexy tops walking out of the centre!  Shocked and i am very sure that they are secondary school students because i manage to catch a glimpse of 4 -5 of them still in their uniforms!

for parents who have kids in that centre, i must really say good luck there. just wonder what type of staff are teaching your kids there  Huh?

Advertisement

kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2006, 03:34:04 AM »

I wonder if the unruly bunch belong to the centre in the first place. But yes I agree that the staff there are a bit complacent.
jennychng38

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 10:13:24 AM »

And the worst part now is that they often practiced their band in the centre in the evening  head banging....oh my, sometimes really one kind......from 17th floor also can hear them  mad.......sigh......these secondary students sometimes play ball game very near the lift area of Blk 163B  angry, imagining people walking passed the area all got to stay away from these kids....gosh!!! 

U know something, they often have a NTUC trolley at the kitchen area  oops......can u imagine Student Centre should set good example to teach their students but sad to say, they are not showing a good example in this instant  mad....
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 12:11:38 AM »

Sounds to me like a cause for a complaint letter. Write one addressed to the centre, cc to Town Council, NTUC and the Straits Times. Maybe that might help?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: